Updated: Sep 16, 2021
While spending money may be as easy as a single click (thanks, Amazon!) in the world we live in today, saving money on that same purchase isn't made quite so easy. I'm sure we've all driven ourselves crazy at one time or another scouring the internet for (mostly expired) coupon codes. I started a company, AdKaddy, with the goal of giving the consumer (you!) tools and control to have the best brand and shopping experience possible. In addition to our free app, I’ve put together my top 10 tips & tricks on how to easily save money on all the online purchases you are making during this time and in the future.
So, here it goes!
1. Price tracking websites (www.camelcamelcamel.com)
2. Browser extensions (www.honey.com)
3. Special discounts (military, teacher, student, senior)
4. Stack coupons (store & manufacturer)
5. Off season shopping (after holidays or seasons)
6. Trade-in deals (electronics & appliances)
7. Discounted gift cards (www.raise.com)
8. Semi-anual & Friend & Famiy sales
9. Rewards programs
10. Abandon shopping cart